Craft beer enthusiasts will find plenty to love in Rogers’ booming beer scene. From innovative microbreweries to flavor-focused taverns to restaurants offering a lineup of their own brews, take your pick from delicious drinks throughout Northwest Arkansas. Taste your favorite beers right from the source when you visit brewery taprooms at hot spots such as Ozark Beer Company, New Province Brewing Co. and Core Brewing Company.
- Ozark Beer Company: Downtown Rogers staple, serving beer since 2013. Food trucks and special events throughout each month.
- New Province Brewing Co.: Taproom featuring over 10 beers with a patio that regularly has food trucks and trivia nights.
- Hawk Moth Brewery & Beer Parlor: Small batch brewery and beer parlor located in downtown Rogers. Heavy focus on barrel aging and blending.
- Natural State Beer Company: Unique brewery and taproom, focusing on European Lagers and great views.
- Rendezvous Junction Brewing Co.: Crafting great beer to bring people together. Located across from the Pinnacle Hills Promenade mall.
- The Shire Gastropub: Two full-service bars with 24 craft beers on tap, cocktails, and wine. Food, darts, pool tables, a patio, themed nights, karoke nights, and live music.
- Apple Blossom Brewing Company: Brews beer with traditional German techniques with a modern and unique twist. Features a restaurant and tasting room.
- Columbus House Brewery & Taproom: Run by NWA natives, this intimate taproom features a variety of permanent and rotating taps and it located off the bike trail.
- Core Brewing Co.: Company started in 2010 and now has locations in Fayetteville, Fort Smith, and Hot Springs. Year-round, limited releases, and taproom-only beers available.
- Fossil Cove Brewing Co.: The name originates from a fossil laden cover in Beaver Lake. The Container Kitchen right outside serves up great eats.
- Saddlebock Brewery: Housed in an old barn this brewery has over 20 beers on tap. It regularly features local musicians and has an area where you can launch a kayak on the White River.
- West Mountain Brewing Co.: Northwest Arkansas’ oldest brewpub has a variety of great brews that pair well with Tiny Tim’s pizza from next door!
- Crisis Brewing: Passionate about producing small-batch brews. Order Penguin Ed’s from the phone by the bar and get 5% off your order.
- Bentonville Brewing Co.: Produces authentic and unique beers that push the boundaries of regular brewing styles and categories.
- Bike Rack Brewing Co.: Bentonville’s oldest brewery! Hand crafted ales using quality ingredients and local inspiration.
- Black Apple Hard Cider: The first cidery in Arkansas. Produces hard cider with no added sulfites or preservatives.
To learn more about beer and wine escapes in Rogers and Northwest Arkansas, visit The Good Life Destination Guide.