Group-Friendly Attractions in Rogers
and Northwest Arkansas
Plan an outing for your groups before or after sporting events with these attractions to suit a variety of ages and interests.
Daisy Airgun Museum
- Located in downtown Rogers, the museum preserves and promotes vintage Daisy products and artifacts, most known for the gun Ralphie asked for in A Christmas Story
Dave & Buster’s
- Located at the Pinnacle Hills Promenade, play games, watch sports, and dine all in one place (Persons under 18 years old must be accompanied by a guardian age 25+ with a max of 6 persons per guardian)
Fast Lane Entertainment
- Fun for any age! Bowling, Spin Zone Bumper Cars, Python Pit Roller Coaster, Mini Himalaya Ride, Play Structure, Arcade, Laser Tag, Atomic Rush, and full menu to include adult beverages.
Hobbs State Park-Conservation Area
- 17,000 square foot Visitor Center with taxidermy mounts, exhibits, interactive computer screens, gift shop, events daily, and classrooms for private events. At Hobbs State Park, visit the trails, camp, hike, mountain bike, or visit the shooting range.
High Rise Extreme Air Sports
- Defy gravity as you jump during the open jump! Test your skills at the Ninja Obstacle Course, Extreme Dodgeball, AirDunk, Slackline, Trapeze, Aerial Silks, and the Foam Pit.
Rogers Aquatics Center
- Located on 3 acres the park contains: leisure pool, 6-lane competition pool, 500-foot Lazy River, Plunge Pool with a rock-climbing wall, Tot Pool with a play structure, Splash Pad, 2 speed slides, Bowl Slide, open Flume Slide, enclosed Flume Slide, free parking, food service/concessions, pavilions, open pass (come and go as you wish)
War Eagle Cavern
- Located just past the War Eagle Mill, at the Cavern you can explore the cave, pan for gems, get lost in the maze, visit the Moonshiners’ Mystery Shack, explore the Trading Post, and even go spelunking!
Coming soon – Top Golf
- Opening Summer 2019, Top Golf is sure to be a favorite attraction for your group. For more information, please see the press release that was released.
Northwest Arkansas Attractions
Arkansas Missouri Railroad
- Arkansas & Missouri Railroad’s special passenger train services offer you ‘A Window Seat to History’ — an opportunity to travel in the style of a bygone era. You can still enjoy the leisurely elegance of real train travel through the mountains and valleys of Northwest Arkansas.
Botanical Gardens of the Ozarks
- Tour the gardens at your leisure or go on a guided tour. Education sessions are available for all ages and the gardens has events year-round.
Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
- From permanent exhibits to visiting paintings and sculptures, Crystal Bridges is not to be missed! Pickup a free Family Guide for an interactive tour, stop by the Experience Art Studio for hands-on activities and games, and be sure to check out the calendar of events.
Museum of Native American History
- The museum offers free self-guided tours allowing you to move through the museum at your pace. Visiting with a group over 15? Schedule a guided tour! Your group can even go arrowhead hunting while at the museum.
Northwest Arkansas Naturals
- Take in a minor league game at Arvest Ballpark located in Springdale, Arkansas. Check the schedule for the upcoming promotions and theme nights. *Season runs April – September at Labor Day*
Siloam Springs Kayak Park
- Must see for water-loving groups! Try your skills at the rapids as well as standing waves for paddlers and floaters. Great for kayaks, tubes, and canoes.
- Your creativity will shine at Terra Studios! Book a field trip, art party, or teambuilding event. Terra Studios offers unique, fun-filled settings to learn and bring out your creativity.
The Walmart Museum
- Tour the museum to learn the history of Walmart and Sam Walton. Self-guided tour that takes your through the decades of Walmart to where we are now. End your tour at the old-fashioned soda fountain, The Spark Café!