Activities in Rogers
When the sun do not shine on your day to play, Rogers is the place to be with these attractions to keep cabin fever at bay.
1. Young Chefs Academy offers new classes each week structured around a monthly theme. Drop in for a single class or sign up to become an elite Chef. Either way you will learn true culinary techniques with teacher guidance on original Young Chefs Academy recipes.
2. Studio 7 is a fine arts studio offering classes in painting and drawing for any skill level. Students work at an individual pace at their own skill level with the help of professional artists. Children’s classes are available. The studio has plenty of resources for tourists in town for a getaway that may not be traveling with their own art supplies.
3. K1 Speed is a indoor go karting track in Rogers. Thrill-seekers, racing enthusiasts, and families alike, brace yourselves for the most exhilarating racing adventure you’ve ever encountered. With state-of-the-art electric go-karts, K1 Speed offers an eco-friendly and high-performance driving experience that will leave you breathless. Feel the rush of speed as you navigate through challenging twists and turns on our professionally designed indoor tracks, ensuring maximum excitement and safety for all. From junior to adult rides they have something for the whole family. Get your tickets today!
4. DEFY Rogers, a popular indoor trampoline park, is a great place to burn some energy. Channel your inner ninja to complete the obstacle course. Also enjoy extreme dodgeball, slacklines, air dunk, trapeze, aerial silks, and foam pits.
5. For an indoor activity that’s more educational, bring the family to one of the museums in Rogers, such as The Daisy Airgun Museum. The creator of the world-famous Red Ryder BB Gun, Daisy has been promoting safe shooting and American values for over 130 years—and manufacturing their signature BB guns in Rogers for over 50 years. Visit this museum to learn all about the history of this iconic weapon as well as gift shop full of souvenirs that everyone will love.
6. Another option is Rogers Historical Museum (RHM), where the past comes to life through interactive exhibits. The newly renovated Haily Ford building is the new home of the RHM’s exhibits, special use gallery, offices, and exhibit workshop. Visit the five new galleries as you explore the history of Rogers and Northwest Arkansas – Natural State, Road & Rail, American’s Heartland, White River, and Our Place.
7. Dave & Buster’s allows everyone to be a kid for the day! Hundreds of arcade games to play over and over and then an opportunity to pick out your prize after collecting virtual tickets.
8. Fast Lane Entertainment is a one-stop shop for all kinds of indoor fun. Go bowling, climb through the play structure, set a high score in the arcade, drive the spin zone bumper cars, ride the roller coaster and so much more in the 75,000 square-foot facility that makes up Fast Lane Entertainment. Big and little kids can have lots of laughs here.
10. The South Side of Rogers has exploded with growth, boasting many new shops and eateries. Pinnacle Hills Promenade is at the middle of this growth. The mall is an outdoor shopping center featuring over 100 stores and 15 restaurants with plenty of parking surrounding the mall. Pinnacle Hills Promenade is anchored at its edges by Bass Pro Shop, Dillard’s, JC Penney, and Malco Pinnacle Cinema. You will also find family favorites like Designer Shoe Warehouse (DSW), Gap, Build-A-Bear, Lululemon, Kendra Scott, and more.
Bonus Tip: Head outdoors for even more family fun once the rain clears.
While most people tend to spend more time indoors during the winter, Northwest Arkansas actually has fairly mild winter temperatures. In fact, winter often offers some of the best days for outdoor play at public parks. Plenty of people find hiking city park trails or Hobbs State Park-Conservation Area trails and riding mountain bikes at The Railyard Bike Park to be kid-approved winter activities.