Let Visit Rogers Help with Your
From small business meetings to large-scale conferences and conventions, the Destination Rogers team can help with your event marketing needs. Not only can we facilitate connecting you to your potential event attendees, but we can coordinate the assets you’ll need at your event, from welcome banners and gift bags, as well as creating custom eNewsletters post-event.
- We can provide professional photography for your use when marketing your event to potential attendees.
- Our experienced team can assist with the writing and distribution of a press release.
- We have a media database of local and area media contacts that is available for your use.
- Our destination experts can help you craft specialized itineraries and assemble activity suggestions for attendees considering an event in Rogers. These destination highlights not only encourage meeting attendance, but they also can persuade attendees to extend their stay and integrate their meeting into a personal trip.
Event Marketing Support
Nick Smith, our Creative Services Director and in-house graphic designer, can create all the custom promotional materials needed to support your event: welcome banners, gift tags, program inserts and ads, event posters and more.
“I have a talent for designing collateral materials to enrich you and your group’s experience in Rogers and have seen almost every request for events imaginable. Everything I produce is made to ensure brand parity with your company or group’s identity branding as well as your satisfaction.”
- We can help you create a custom eNewsletter to follow up with attendees, whether you want to thank them for coming, provide re-cap information or collect information about their experience with a survey.
- Our in-house designer can also create custom save-the-date cards to let attendees know about next year’s event or upcoming related events.
Have questions? Concerns? Struggling with marketing ideas for your upcoming event?
Tap into the knowledge of our experienced event staff for help planning your next festival, conference, meeting or expo. We would be happy to provide a consultation on your upcoming gathering. Contact us to set up a time to talk.
Your Rogers Event Planning Concierge
Luke Wiggins has been with Destination Rogers for the past six years. He would be thrilled to talk with you if you have any interest in planning an event in Rogers, discuss how he can be a complimentary resource for an event you already hold here, or if you just want to shoot the breeze. Contact Luke at (479) 636-1240 or [email protected] to make your next group outing a success.